Thursday, February 2, 2012

February 2, 2012
So I have a never lacking life of entertainment, and today was the day that I finally decided to make my very first blog to just show to people what goes on in the life of Hannah Vosmeier.
Example 1: I was going to go to take a shower early tonight so that I would be able to complete my physics homework before the due date afterwards. I grabbed my towel, soap stuff, and flip-flops and headed off to the shower. I proceeded to brush my teeth, go to the bathroom, etc. then continued to the shower. As I walked into the shower room, I noticed that someone else was in there which created a problem considering that I usually took on my clothes, hung them up and then went into the shower, but because someone else was in there, I decided that I wouldn't want to change in front of them, so I took my clothes off in the shower. The girl then left, so I thought it would be okay to go and hang them up where I usually do and then take my shower....WRONG! As I was hanging up my panties, a girl from my floor whipped open the curtain and we both screamed. It might not even help the point that it is winter and I have not gone tanning in o'.... months... so I'm WHITE. As I run to my shower in hope that she does not see anymore than she already has, she shuts the curtain, and I just stand in my shower in disbelief of what just happened. Then quietly I hear..."Are you in?"... O' my gosh, "....Yeah, I'm in". Geeze how more awkward can it get?? Ugh.. So as i'm taking my shower, I decide that I'm going to start a blog of all of the laughable situations that happen to me. So as I finish my shower, which just happens to be at the exact time that the girl finishes her shower, I decide to just stand in the shower like and idiot and wait for her to leave because I don't want her to be able to put a face to the naked body that she just barged in on. So as I stand there awkwardly, I realize that she's taking freakin' forever... Ugh okay she finally finished and I proceed to gather my belongings and take the walk of shame back to my bedroom. I realize that this girl has seen more of me that anybody in my entire life.. great. She lives right across the hall from me, just goes to show that nothing is normal in the life of Hannah Vosmeier.

2 comments:

  1. Well, sweetie,

    This won't be the last time something like this happens, (especially in the life of Hannah Vosmeier), but thankfully you are not defined by this one incident!

    Looking forward to more adventures!!

    --barbie kellogg

    ReplyDelete
  2. actually, i have seen all of you! ......not for a long time.
    i understand how you feel. i was always very modest.

    ReplyDelete