Thursday, February 16, 2012

February 17, 2012
Sitting at the table for dinner, I was enjoying the company of my friends and the delicious food. We were having a great time laughing, talking and enjoying each other's company. One of my guy friends is in ROTC and at lunch today was telling me of the rules for knowing who your team is when you are out fighting. So tonight at dinner we were having a fun time doing the game back and forth along with the rest of the girls at the table. As we were walking home, me, him and the girls, I tossed my body and bumped one of my girl friends. This is a common thing, considering I like to mess with people and she bumps back. I then began to plan to bump my guy friend, the same one that I was talking to at dinner. I jumped and bumped into him and then my girl friend bumped into him too. Considering that he is in ROTC, he is very strong and does not move that much when bump him. As we continue to walk across the parking lot as we are heading home, I signal to my girl friend "1,2...3" to count down when we will bump into him again, and just as we are both going in for the kill, he steps backwards, she and I run into each other, and I fall on the concrete. I was so flabbergasted and there he was, the quiet guy who doesn't ever really say anything, laughing uncontrollably with his mouth open and unable to breath. I looked like an idiot, lying on the ground all befuddled. I stood up and just walked away while the rest of the group laughed.... yep that's karma for ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment